Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

 

Tuesday, June 28, 2011: (St. Irenaeus)
Jesus said: “My people, this punishment of Lot’s wife of being turned into a pillar salt is an example of how important it is to follow My Word, or you will face the consequences. In three or more instances the Bible records My justice of many being killed by My hand. One incident was in the Great Flood when I saved Noah. Another was the evil ones killed in Sodom and Gomorrah where I saved Lot and his family. Still one more was when I killed Pharaoh’s army to save the Hebrews with Moses. These are all examples of My justice in punishing the evil people, but you also see My mercy in protecting My righteous people. You are all obliged to follow My Commandments out of love, and everyone will have an accounting for their actions. Be thankful that you can seek My forgiveness of your sins, instead of being punished with a violent death from My hand.”

Jesus said: “My people, those, who live in the North or the middle of America, have been getting adequate rain levels and even a little excess. As soon as the rains become less frequent, then your people start watering their plants and yards more. It is more difficult for farmers to continually irrigate their farms because you need equipment and a large source of water. Any farmers in the deep South are having much less than normal rainfall, and it is almost impossible to have enough fresh water for irrigation. They need prayers for rain, but it is already getting late to have a good crop there. Pray that the rest of your country is more successful with their crops, or there could be some food shortages. Even other countries are seeing floods and bad weather for crops. If natural disasters continue at a high level, you could see the beginnings of a world famine. As the world’s population increases, this also will put an extra demand on food and a place to live. Give praise and thanks to Me if you have enough food to eat and water for your needs. Fresh water is becoming a scarce commodity and a good share comes from rainfall. Some drier areas will need to look at membrane technology to desalinate ocean water to help provide enough fresh water for their needs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/tuesday-june-28-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.