Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

 

Wednesday, June 29, 2011: (St. Peter & St. Paul)
Jesus said: “My people, St. Peter was the first Pope who said to Me: ‘Thou are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ I gave him the keys to the Kingdom of God as I would build My Church on him. The gates of hell will not prevail over My Church which I have protected over these many years. St. Paul was My missionary to the Gentiles, and many were converted to the faith because of him. You also were given his many epistles which have helped the faithful in directing their lives to Me. These two pillars and most of My apostles were martyred for their faith. The blood of the martyrs have become the seeds of many converts. Many Christians were killed by the Romans in an attempt to purge Christianity, but this did not stop the faith from spreading. You will see another physical persecution coming again, but I will be protecting My faithful at My refuges with My angels. Even St. Peter was released from prison by an angel.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/06/30/wednesday-june-29-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.