Tuesday 25 October 2011

Saturday, October 15, 2011

 

Saturday, October 15, 2011: (St. Teresa of Avila)
St. Teresa said: “My dear children, I am so happy to share my love of Jesus with you. Jesus was my whole life on earth, and I am one with him now in heaven. It is not easy in this life to dedicate your life to Jesus because the devil and the world are constantly trying to distract you from him. By the grace of God I was inspired to make Jesus the center of my life, and I am calling on all of you to let Jesus be the center of your life also. You see Me holding His crucifix because we all are called to pick up our crosses and carry them every day. As soon as you wake up in the morning, ask Jesus: ‘What are the works that you want me to accomplish this day?’ Each day is an opportunity to give praise and glory to Jesus in all that you do. Make everything you do a prayer to Jesus, and think of Him throughout your day. By walking with Jesus every day, He will be guiding you on your path to heaven.
It would be a joy to me and you if you could bring my relic to be honored at your Conference on my feast day. Jesus said: ‘What about Me?’ So bring the Infant of Prague statue as well which is a part of Marino’s ministry.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/10/20/saturday-october-15-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.