Sunday 23 October 2011

Saturday, October 8, 2011

 

Saturday, October 8, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a shadow is a further sign that all peoples are standing in My Light as I am truly the Light of the world. There is evil and darkness in the world, but My power of Light overshadows them. I have created your physical light with the sun, the moon, and the stars, but I also give you My spiritual Light which shines My abundant graces on everyone. It is how you receive My invitation to grace that will most affect your souls. Those, who believe in Me and receive My sacraments, will have My grace in their souls. Those, who do not believe in Me and refuse My grace, are in danger of losing their souls to the evil one. Unless you open the door from the inside, I cannot enter your heart and soul. This is why I send out My evangelists to try and convert souls to faith in Me. Some will welcome them, but some will refuse My invitation to holiness. This is the ongoing battle for souls going on in your world. The devil is working just as hard to take souls away from Me. I have read you the parable of the Sower which basically speaks about the lukewarm, and My believers. Even if people around you or your relatives refuse to come to Me voluntarily, you can still pray for their souls to come into My Light. Do not give up on any soul, and be persistent in your prayers that could save that soul. Rejoice in the Light of My grace as you try to share My Light of faith with all the souls that you meet.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/10/20/saturday-october-8-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.