Saturday 17 December 2011

Friday, December 2, 2011

 

Friday, December 2, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I asked the blind men if they had faith that I could heal them. When they acknowledged their true belief, then I was able to heal them. I do not force My gifts of healing on people. In their hearts people truly need to believe that I can heal them, and they can be healed. You believe that I was incarnated as a God-man when I was born into this world. So you should also believe in My Real Presence when you receive Me in Holy Communion. When you have faith in My healing abilities, you will receive both physical and spiritual healing.”

Jesus said: “My people, this idea of seeing a glass window in the vision is referring to how spiritually your eyes are the window to your soul. You can tell a lot about a person by looking into their eyes. If someone’s eyes are always moving, that person may be agitated in some way. Some people do not want to look at you eye to eye because they are shy or uncomfortable looking into other people’s eyes. Others have a joyful appearance and give a radiant look of full faith in Me. You have a sense sometimes if you are looking into evil eyes or the eyes of a faithful person. You can pray for evil looking people, but it will be easier for a faithful person to be in the company of another faithful person. I look into the souls of many people, and unfortunately there are more people in deep sin than there are people with pure souls. A soul who prays and is close to Me every day, is much easier to look at than a soul with mortal sin. Keep a pleasing soul to look at by striving to keep a pure soul with frequent Confession.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/december-2-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.