Wednesday 28 December 2011

Winter Solstice 2011 to Winter Solstice 2012: The Promise

 

Winter hibernation, cold, snow, retreat, rest, retire,
gather, share, meditate, cook, ignite with fire,
embrace, retrospect, die to be born…
take a deep breath, as we catapult into the Great Unknown-

Winter! The word and the concept have taken on a whole new meaning… I still cannot quite wrap my mind around the fact that I am no longer in my Caribbean home, but located now in the small and extremely privileged mountain town of Ashland, Oregon. I met a man here who claims to be the gatekeeper of Mt.Shasta heralding 22 years on the mountain as a guide. He profusely thanked me for bringing the south to the north, for carrying the energies of Mayaland to the Pacific Northwest, but specifically to this area. He firmly believes that the mountain called and I answered. To tell the truth I have no idea why I was moved (spiritually/geographically) but I was… and now I am here to embrace an earth winter (which incidentally will be the first one in my 42 years on the Earth plane as I have always been located in very warm places). I am sure it is no accident that this is where I will be for the Winter of 2011-2012. Did the polar shift occur? Possibly, I missed it, cause my whole world sure is turned upside down. Not to mention that my menstrual cycle has once again done a flip-aroo placing me back on an old and familiar cycle time.

Last year started off with a bang as all the animal die off stories rolled in and collectively we knew we were in for a very intense year…I don’t know of anyone who escaped big lessons, big moves, big losses, big gains, big pains, big releases, big grief, big rage as an unrelenting energy pulsating with change poured in from the galactic unknown… Hunab Ku- we feel you, like never before. Most of the time I simply wanted to get away from myself and yet, there was nowhere to go and nothing to assist with that form of escape. It was time to simply turn and face the mirror, hence, greet the light (which is blinding). “This last year has been difficult for many of us. The amount of energy coming to our planet now exceeds anything we have ever experienced before. Energy and life itself has been sped up! Many of us are experiencing significant changes in our personal, professional, spiritual and public lives. This is because, as Grandfather Eesawu taught, in the days of great change we will each go through being put into the great sieve and shaken up, letting everything that does not support your highest self and greatest good fall away. Not one of us can escape this.” (Little Grandmother)

2011 was a practice run for what we will now all greet in 2012… if you have become proficient in the new energies, then you shall fare well in these next moons and months, which promise to be historically monumental. Just think, 2012. Collectively so much fear has been instilled into the mass consciousness that humanity can’t help but create a few disaster scenarios. On the other hand, 2012 is the date for the much awaited alignment of the Sun with the Galactic Equator, a planetary sigh and pause of our Creator, Hunab Ku, as the Great Source speaks to humanity, “aahhh, perfection has been achieved!” Afterall, a multi-thousand-year strategy to reorient Humankind back to its intended, healthy polarity is about to occur” (Ken Carey) or I would say “is occurring”!

“On December 21, 2012, something will occur in our galaxy that happens only once every 26,000 years. Our sun will line up with the center of our galaxy, or the “galactic equator”, during the Winter Solstice. Many present-day astronomers, as well as those from the Mayan civilization 1500 years ago, believe this will cause a catastrophic event. Others believe it to be little more than a cycle – which has taken place since the universe was formed – and will be just another day.” http://www.squidoo.com

Just another day, now that’s funny, and it might be true, December 21, 2012 may be just another day but there will be nothing ordinary about all the days building up to that particular date. Can you feel it? We are in the time of no time, the prophecies are being fulfilled, the much awaited signs have been accounted for and we are heap deep entrenched on entering the new age with some unforgettable moments… Little Grandmother is constantly reminding us that the poles are indeed shifting. I just love Ken Carey’s view and opinion on this topic as he believes the poles are shifting in our minds.

“Our species mental polarity shift is by far the most critical of all—for it will fundamentally flip our perception upside down and inside out, and I mean that literally. It will also instantly negate many of our still primitive (and some downright reptilian!) assumptions. This reversal will trigger tremendous and monumental changes across the face of the earth. When we change our minds, the world is changed. Simply described, it is the polarity reversal that will result in human decision-making no longer being distorted by fear, but instead becoming creatively super-motivated by one or more of Love’s countless intentions to bring out the full universal potential of our now-earth-bound experience. Our every thought and our every action will soon be harmoniously motivated by Love, as they are now disharmoniously distorted by Fear.” (Ken Carey, The Starseed Transmissions)

So like the caress of a lover, the hug of a mother, the smell of a rose in bloom, the taste of delectable chocolate bon-bons, the first sip of a fine wine… the promise has been extended, and that is our arrival into the heartland, a world where the mind has awakened. Believe it or not, all 7 billion of us are in this awakening process together and if you are alert then you will hear the stories of the ancient and the modern and the future… and in these stories, you will find your own divine blueprint which will be guided by the heart and motivated by love. Will it be easy? Haha, Is childbirth easy? No, this labor of love will be accomplished unmedicated, mostly unassisted and always with the forces of nature at our side. we are actually knee-deep in birth fluids and blood, just a few more primal screams and one good push…

I have become aware in this birth process of my own deep cellular memories of catastrophe, gripped by a core fear of impending earth doom, uncomprehending of the true ascension energies, I gave way to a vision of doom and believed in a tale of tragedy. I am birthing and purging, I am pushing forward while vomiting energetic debris. I wouldn’t mind exciting the Earth but it’s not to be as I am here to witness that the grand finale of this tale being told. I am here to usher in a good birth, after all, that is my expertise.

Navajo Changing Woman

An Indian Prayer

O’ GREAT SPIRIT,
Whose voice I hear in the winds,
And whose breath gives life to all the world,
hear me! I am small and weak, I need your
strength and wisdom.

Let Me Walk In Beauty, and make my eyes
ever behold the red and purple sunset.

Make My Hands Respect the things you have
made and my ears sharp to hear your voice.

Make Me Wise so that I may understand the
things you have taught my people.

Let Me Learn the lessons you have hidden
in every leaf and rock.

I Seek Strength, not to be greater than my
brother, but to fight my greatest
enemy…myself.

Make Me Always Ready to come to you with
clean hands and straight eyes.

So When Life Fades, as the fading sunset,
my spirit may come to you
without shame.

(translated by Lakota Sioux Chief Yellow Lark in 1887)

http://mayasoma.wordpress.com/2011/12/04/winter-solstice-2011-to-winter-solstice-2012-the-promise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.