Friday 16 December 2011

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

 

Tuesday, November 29, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen rivers flowing endlessly, even as the flow of My mercies and My graces is endless. I am always ready to help My faithful in all of their needs. Just as Isaiah foretold what it would be like in the coming Era of Peace, so I also promised My people salvation and a place in heaven for those who are worthy. The people of My day were promised a Redeemer, and they would see My day. But they did not want to believe that I was the Son of God. As you are preparing to celebrate My birth on Christmas, you need to prepare your hearts and bring your gifts to My crib. These gifts could be spiritual prayers, or good works that you do for your neighbor. You have been fortunate to have Me in My Eucharist and My Word of Scripture, but the people of My day had yet to be freed from their sins. Rejoice in the gifts of My graces and mercies that I bestow on you today.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are familiar with this microwave weapon called the ‘HAARP machine’ that is being used by your government to cause weather disasters and massive earthquakes all over the world. All of your major media have not talked about the HAARP machine or the chemtrails in the sky because they are black operations run by your government in secret. The next earthquake targets are the New Madrid fault and the San Andrea’s fault in California. If these earthquakes reach 8.0 or 9.0, there could be catastrophic damage on both faults that could cause a martial law to be declared. The one world people are using this weapon to engineer their new world order that would place the Antichrist into power. Your economy is barely keeping out of recession. A large earthquake or a major financial crisis could send you into a major recession that could precipitate a bankruptcy and the crash of the dollar. Beware of some large events that could be reason to go to My refuges for safety both for your soul and your body.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/tuesday-november-29-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.