Friday 16 December 2011

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

 

Wednesday, November 30, 2011: (St. Andrew)
Jesus said: “My people, you are looking at this strong tree in the vision as a sign of how strong in faith I want My faithful to be in standing up for what you believe. In your society there are some people who look down on you for going against what is considered to be the politically correct position. This vision is usually a worldly vision that is in favor of abortion and taking God out of your life. This is where My faithful need to witness to My Gospel in protecting life, and telling people how they are dependent on Me for everything. It is not easy to proclaim My Gospel of love when the atheists are trying to remove prayer, My Ten Commandments, and the Nativity Scene for Christmas. Be like this strong tree and stand up for your faith in Me, and even evangelize souls to be saved from hell.”

Jesus said: “My people, some scientists find it interesting why you see various colors in the blue sky, the blue water, and rainbows through the rain. The rain acts as a prism that allows the various colors of light to be displayed as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. The blue sky results from sunlight hitting the various molecules of oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere. Your eyes are marvels of My creation that only see the visible spectrum of light. The colored pigment in things reflect a certain wavelength from light that allows your eyes to determine various colors. Understanding the intricacies of My creation can involve a deep knowledge of how beautiful My creation is, and how it all works in harmony if man does not disturb it. I have created things perfectly with a proper balance of nature. It is man in his ignorance and pride that thinks he can improve on My perfection. This is why your manipulation of My plants and animals has rebelled against My natural balance. You look at individual characteristics, but I create with a view to the big picture of interactions with everything. Admire the beauty of My creation, but do not try to change it into something more than it was meant to be.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/wednesday-november-30-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.