Monday 19 December 2011

Sunday, December 4, 2011

 

Sunday, December 4, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, when you are putting up your Christmas decorations, some people put up the Nativity scene, but they leave the creche empty until Christmas. This is part of your preparation for My coming. Even today in the Gospel reading you are seeing St. John the Baptist preparing the way for Me when he asked the people to repent of their sins and be baptized. Another one of your own preparations could be to come to Me in Confession so you can repent of your sins and have a pure soul for Me at Christmas. Every time that you receive Me in Holy Communion, you can prepare for My coming with Confession and a good Act of Contrition. You should only receive Me in Holy Communion with a pure soul and not in mortal sin to avoid committing a sin of sacrilege. Rejoice in My coming always.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have heard the preparation for My coming ministry from St. John the Baptist in today’s Gospel. My Blessed Mother is also central to My coming at Christmas as her Immaculate Conception is celebrated later this week. Her Annunciation was celebrated on March 25th which is the most significant because her pregnancy ends on the celebration of My birth on December 25th. My Blessed Mother gave her fiat acceptance to the Angel Gabriel in being My mother. Give thanks to her for accepting this honor even though she had to suffer this pregnancy by the Holy Spirit before she was married. My Blessed Mother is everyone’s mother as I gave her to you at the foot of My cross. Rejoice in having her as a major part of your Christmas celebration. This is why your Nativity scene is a tribute to Me and My Blessed Mother.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/09/sunday-december-4-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.