Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sunday, December 11, 2011

 

Sunday, December 11, 2011: (Gaudete Sunday)
Jesus said: “My people, today is a joy filled Sunday in Advent with the rose colored vestments. My people should always be joyful because you have Me with you at all times. Some people may let the trials of life get them down at times, but My faithful should have no worries with My help. So do not worry about what you are to eat, wear, or where you are to stay. You see in the vision how I dress the lilies of the field in majestic colors. If I can do this for the flowers of the field that will fade away tomorrow, imagine how I will help you in your needs when you are worth more than a flock of sparrows. Be confident in My taking care of you, and have faith that I am watching over you. Most Americans have the things that they need to survive. You may desire more than you have at times, but you are rich compared to other countries. Be satisfied with your place in life, and try to live a simpler life, and you will be less disappointed.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/12/22/sunday-december-11-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.