Monday 3 December 2012

Friday, November 23, 2012

 

Friday, November 23, 2012: (St. Clement I)
Jesus said: “My people, there are two representations of this vision of gates opening to a castle. A castle represents a place of safety as a fortress. So opening the gates to a place of safety is how I am providing people to prepare refuges, and My angels will defend you with their invisible shields. At the tribulation time, My faithful will be directed by their guardian angels to the nearest refuge where I will provide the necessities of life. The second meaning of this vision is how I have opened the gates of heaven with My sacrificial death on the cross. This is the ultimate place of safety, since all the evil ones will be cast into hell. In heaven you will experience My beatific vision, My peace, and My love. Heaven will be the fulfillment of your soul’s desire to be One with your Creator. Rejoice that you will find My protection on earth and in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the prince, who fell off the chariot and was injured, represents America as it will fall from the grace of God because of its sins. America will not only be injured by disasters, but it will be taken over by the one world people in the central bankers of the Federal Reserve. You have a bad economy when the bankers restrict the money supply in circulation. These bankers in the past choked the people without money, and they were able to buy up the failed buildings for pennies on the dollar in their forced depressions. Now, the Federal Reserve prints as many Treasury Bonds as it wants out of thin air, and it makes this debt money a part of the National Debt on the books of the Federal Reserve. The central bankers are taking nearly $80 billion a month to buy up all of the bad debts that own all the mortgages from the banks. There is no new money going into circulation, and the bankers are stealing your homes for free. By keeping interest rates low on savings accounts, they are again stealing the money from the older people and poor savers as they make profits on 6% loans. When America goes bankrupt, these bankers will own everything, and they will take over the government. Be prepared to leave for My refuges when martial law is declared to stop the chaos and revolution. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones who will want to try and kill My faithful people.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/29/friday-november-23-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.