Monday 3 December 2012

Thursday, November 22, 2012

 

Thursday, November 22, 2012: (Thanksgiving Day)
Jesus said: “My people, all of you are born with original sin on your souls from Adam, and you are as one in shackles to sin. Since I died on the cross for all souls, you now have Baptism to be freed of the bonds of your sins, just as the ten lepers were healed of their leprosy. You come to Mass to give thanksgiving for the blessings of a free country, but you also can give Me thanks for your salvation by My death on the cross. At Mass I give you My Eucharist which is My very Body and Blood. This is a sacrament of thanksgiving in the consecrated Bread. When you are eating your Thanksgiving meal, pray and give thanks to Me for all that I have given you in life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/29/thursday-november-22-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.