Sunday 30 December 2012

Friday, November 30, 2012

 

Friday, November 30, 2012: (St. Andrew)
Jesus said: “My people, you know that I died on the cross at 3:00 p.m. as I suffered for all of mankind’s sins. I have also told you that time is running out for the devil’s time, and for the time before the tribulation will be starting. This vision of five minutes to 3:00 p.m. means that the persecution of My faithful is about to begin. Before the major events lead up to the declaration of the Antichrist, you will have My Warning experience for everyone. This will be a wake-up call for all sinners, and it is another reason for frequent Confession so you will have less to suffer in your life review. My people need to have their spiritual life in order before you face your mini-judgment in the Warning. You are seeing a lot of signs around you to tell that you are living in the end times by the descriptions in the Bible.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how the HAARP machine is being used to cause droughts in the summer and low snowfall in the winter. Because of this effect on your rainfall, this is why you are seeing low water levels in all of the Great Lakes. Without enough ground water, it is hard to grow crops, and they require irrigation to get enough moisture. Many people do not realize that this weather machine can affect your water levels and the severity of your cold weather. It is hard for your weather forecasters to predict your weather when man-made weather machines are changing the seasonal trends. If this pattern of high jet streams near the border continues, then you could see a repeat of last year’s low snowfall. The one world people are trying to cause famines to reduce the population, and cause food shortages for their takeover. Trust in Me that you will have adequate food supplies at My refuges where I will multiply your food.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/friday-november-30-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.