Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sunday, November 25, 2012

 

Sunday, November 25, 2012: (Christ the King)
Jesus said: “My people, this feast is a joyous conclusion of the Church Year. It is also a preview of how I will return in glory to judge all of mankind. I have told you many times that you will see this fulfilled in your lifetime. Rejoice that you are living in these end times. All of mankind will have to see their life review at My Warning which will be a chance for sinners to repent before the great tribulation begins. When you see a world famine, a division in My Church, and mandatory chips in the body begin, My faithful will need to come to My places of refuge. After the Antichrist’s reign, I will come on the clouds to judge people. Rejoice that I will conquer the evil ones, and I will renew the earth. All of My faithful will then be brought into My Era of Peace. My son, rejoice that you are announcing these events to come, so My people can be prepared in their souls, and in My refuges of protection. Let the people hear My words and rejoice in My victory, as they will see Me as their King and their Creator.”

Jesus said: “My people, I thank all of you for coming to this Shrine that honors My Kingship in memory of Charles’ messages from Me. You prayed a beautiful rosary during a moderate snowstorm, and I thank all of you for enduring the cold and snow for My glory. This is indeed a place of refuge as consecrated land. There is a plan to provide a chapel which will need the support of the people to fund it. Time is getting late to build refuges, and My angels may have to help finish such an effort. The vision of fire represents the purification that all souls will need during the tribulation of the Antichrist. Those, who live during the tribulation, will suffer their purgatory on earth rather than in purgatory itself. Give praise and glory to your King on My feast day.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/29/sunday-november-25-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.