Sunday 30 December 2012

Thursday, November 29, 2012

 

Thursday, November 29, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, the reading of the Book of Revelation described how Babylon would be defeated which represents the rich one world people and the Antichrist whom they support. In the Gospel you read how armies around Jerusalem destroyed the city, and now you are seeing this same possibility in modern day Israel. This passage from Luke (22:25-28) shows the signs in the heavens and how I will come upon a cloud with great power and majesty in My victory over evil. The last line is so uplifting: ‘When these things begin to come to pass, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is at hand.’ In the vision you saw St. Michael and My angels gathering the evil people and the demons, and they were cast into hell just as he did when the evil angels were cast out of heaven into hell. Then you saw a glimpse of the gold colors of heaven where a wedding banquet place has been prepared for My faithful to come. Rejoice in these end time readings that you proclaim in your talks because these events are about to begin.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you have just celebrated My feast of ‘Christ the King’ and you honor Me as King and Creator of the universe. The second vision is about My Kingship on My throne as a judge over good and evil. My sickle is harvesting the wheat of My faithful who are to be stored in My barn of heaven. My angels will gather the grapes of the earth with their sharp sickle and the evil souls will go into the winepress of hell. Keep your souls pure with frequent Confession, and you will be ready to meet Me at your judgment.”

Jesus said: “My people, this year has been proclaimed the year of ‘Faith’, and it will be honored in various ways in the celebrations of My Church. Faith is a great gift by which you come to believe in Me. The basics of faith are in your Apostle’s Creed, but the love for Me in your heart is how you grow closer to Me. Keep humble in your little faith as you remember Me in your daily prayers.”

Jesus said: “My people, during your life I give every soul many opportunities to come to know, love, and serve Me. I am your Master and Creator, but I cannot come into your soul unless you unlock the door from the inside so I can enter. Once you accept Me, I want you to give your free will over to My Divine Will so you can accomplish the unique mission that I have given you. By carrying out your mission, you are adding to My greater glory.”

Jesus said: “My people, you know how important it is for people of the earth to have enough fresh water to survive. There are some people and factories that are polluting your water which will take various expensive means to purify it again for drinking purposes. Rain is another means of obtaining pure water, but it is hard to capture when it does not rain much. Your people will have pure water at all of My refuges. It may be prudent to store some pure water for the coming famines and droughts.”

Jesus said: “My people, your doctors are growing more concerned over hundreds of cases of viruses that are resistant to antibiotics. Most of these patients are dying if they cannot develop enough antibodies to fight this disease. Another dreaded new disease is a new strain of bird flu that is contagious and deadly. This could cause a pandemic virus that could kill millions of people. I have warned My people when you see many people dying, that you should leave for the protection of My refuges where you can look on My luminous cross or drink the healing spring water to be healed. Trust in Me and I will protect you from physical and spiritual harm.”

Jesus said: “My people, My Church gives you Advent and Lent to help you improve your spiritual life. Advent should be a time of prayer, Confession, and Mass to help purify your soul to celebrate My feast of Christmas. Pick up an Advent book at your church so you can have a daily meditation for each day of Advent. These prayerful seasons will help renew the love that you have for both Me and your neighbor.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to give some words of consolation for Sol’s mourning wife, Judy, when he died. Sol was a gracious man, and I am pleased with his many acts of charity. The expression on his face was one of shock at seeing the end of his life when he was not expecting it. He is in purgatory, and he is in need of some Masses and prayers for his soul. He was sorry to have to leave his wife behind as they were preparing a large refuge. He loves his wife and family dearly, and he will be watching over Judy with his prayers. I ask her friends to pray for her work, and give what time you can to help her and comfort her in her loss.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/12/29/thursday-november-29-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.