Thursday 6 December 2012

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

 

Tuesday, November 27, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I have given you messages about being ready to come to My refuges when your lives are threatened. I am showing you in the vision how tunnels and caves would be places of refuge. Caves are cold and damp, and you may have to use your tents, sleeping blankets, and some means of heating to keep warm in the winter. You also will need sweaters, winter coats, boots, gloves, and a warm hat for the cold. Whatever food and water that you have could be multiplied. Your angels will bring you daily Communion and deer for meat. These refuges are rustic, but you will only need to suffer this for less than 3½ years. Be thankful that My angels will protect you with an invisible shield from your enemies. I will protect you from any wild animals or snakes at My refuges. You may need to work on preparing meals, and using wood fires to keep warm and for cooking. You will have enough food to eat, and water from springs to drink. Trust in Me to provide for your needs for this living purgatory on earth that My faithful will suffer through the tribulation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/29/tuesday-november-27-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.