Sunday 26 June 2011

Prepare: Other Preparedness Sites

 


Besides this blog, I have several other websites on related topics I have been working on for some time. Most use this great website called Squidoo which helps writers build good looking informational sites quickly. Best of all Squidoo is free!
Check out some of my small sites. I constantly edit and add information to these sites so check back often and tell others, especially those who are not yet convinced of the trying times we are going through.
Prepare For The End Of The World
This little lens provides information about "How To" prepare for unexpected, life changing emergencies. Topics covered include food, water, power and lighting.
One Year Food Supply
More and more we are learning that having a good amount of food put back can mean the difference in life and death. This lens covers easy ways for anyone to get started building a one year food supply.
Junk Silver
Pre-1964 U.S. coins contained 90% real silver and many of these coins are still in circulation. This is my most complete site and identifies which coins to look for along with background information about them.
As always, I appreciate you taking time to visit my sites and I always enjoy feedback and comments.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/blogspot/wFVM/~3/K4V-oReZd0w/prepare-other-preparedness-sites.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.