Thursday 30 June 2011

Thursday, July 21, 2011

 

Thursday, July 21, 2011: (St. Lawrence of Brindisi)
Jesus said: “My people, you remember when the people in the desert complained about the manna that they received without any meat. (Numbers 21:4-9) They were sent seraph serpents as a punishment for grumbling against God’s gift of bread. They then asked Moses to take away the serpents. He was instructed to make a pole with a bronze serpent and he held it up in front of the people. All those, who were bitten by the serpents, had to look on the bronze serpent, and they were healed. This is another prefigure of Me in the Exodus because I am the greatest Healer, better than all of your modern science. When I was on the earth, I healed the sick, cured the blind, and even raised some people from the dead as Lazarus. This putting a bronze serpent up on a pole is symbolic of how I was held up on a cross as a sacrifice for all of your sins. This healing of souls is even more important than just healing the body. My healing of people reached out to heal the whole person, both body and soul. I also have been preparing My people to come to My refuges of protection during the tribulation. I will place My luminous cross in the sky over all of My refuges, and when My faithful look upon My cross, they will be healed of all of their health problems. This will be a much better treatment than any of your doctors could perform. Give praise and glory to Me for taking care of you at all times.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of men walking as soldiers and carrying candles represents My faithful who are My ‘Soldiers of Christ’. When you received the Holy Spirit in your Confirmation, you were graced with His gifts to inspire you to be evangelists of My Word. My faithful can live holy lives and give example to others how to live a good Christian life. There are many distractions and evils in this world, and you need My help and the power of the Spirit to overcome them. Keep faithful to loving Me and loving your neighbor as yourself.”

Jesus said: “My people, you have seen wars in the Middle East before, but these current uprisings of the Muslim Brotherhood seem directed at removing all the heads of state in the Muslim countries. This uprising has been funded by the one world people who are secretly conducting these war plans with the intention of disrupting world oil supplies. If this plan is carried out in Saudi Arabia, there could be a created world oil shortage that could raise the price of oil to twice today’s price. Pray that these hostilities could be brought to an end so there could be peace in this area.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of the one world people worship the devil and they take their orders from him for all the evil being brought on this world. Much of the occult influence is led by the devil and people worship Satan in their black masses and even various gods are worshiped at Bohemian Grove. Money to sponsor the culture of death helps support abortion, euthanasia, viruses, and even wars. I am more powerful than all of these evil ones and their plans. Call on My help to support those who struggle to protect life.”

Jesus said: “My people, your Congress and your President have had many months to come to a compromise agreement on cutting your deficits and raising your debt limit to pay for your bills. All that you have seen is nothing but grandstanding each side’s positions, but with no substance of an agreement in sight. Even with various deadlines of risking defaults or a downgrading of your Treasury Bonds are not changing Congress’ actions. Many in Congress are playing with a dangerous destruction of your economy. Pray that the necessary decisions are made to keep your country from falling into default.”

Jesus said: “My people, this new national health plan will cost billions of dollars to implement and it could take away care from some elderly that some committees could even ration who could live and who should die. Implementing chips in the body was in the initial bill, and I have warned My people not to take any chips in the body where people could control your mind. Once these authorities try to implement mandatory chips in the body, it will be time to call on Me to have your angels lead you to the protection of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, your novena prayers to St. Anne are being heard as you pray for your petitions. Your trip to the Shrine of St. Anne is very fitting to the end of your novena. Many graces will be poured out on all those who are making this pilgrimage. Pray for a safe trip as I will send My angels to protect you from any harm.”

Jesus said: “My son, today is the 18th anniversary of the beginning of your messages. I have enabled you to receive My messages in your locutions after Communion and at Adoration of My Eucharist. I have also helped you in distributing My messages in your books, on the internet, and at your speaking engagements. You have been faithful to Me over these years, and you have traveled many places to preach My message and bring souls to conversion. Remember to guard your peace and keep faithful to your prayer life.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/07/28/thursday-july-21-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.