Tuesday 7 June 2011

A Dagger through the Heart of the Country

 

Date:

Thu, 2011-06-02

Prophet:

Littlest of Servants

LOS11060201
A Dagger through the Heart of the Country

Vision to Littlest of Servants
June 2nd, 2011

While in Church I had the following vision.

I saw a heart on a map of the UNITED STATES and the heart had a dagger going through it and blood was flowing from the heart.
I then saw a map of the United States and it was being TORN IN TWO, almost down the middle.

I asked why this would happen to the United States and I then saw another scene of DEAD BABIES being stacked likes cords of wood and being carried off in wheel barrels.

Header Title:

Prophetic Voices - A Dagger through the Heart of the Country

read more

http://www.courlisius.org/en/a-dagger-through-the-heart-of-the-country

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.