Saturday 21 July 2012

Monday, July 9, 2012

 

Monday, July 9, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, if today’s Gospel from Matthew (9:18-26) sounds familiar, it is because you heard a longer version of this account a week ago on Sunday from Mark (5:21-43). In this account from Matthew the little girl of twelve was already dead when the ruler asked Me to bring her back to life. This is very similar in Luke (8:40-56). When raising a girl from death and a woman being healed from her bleeding is mentioned in three Gospels, this underlines the importance of these readings. In Mark’s and Luke’s account the ruler of the synagogue, Jairus, was encouraged to have faith in his daughter being raised to life. (Mark 5:36) ‘Do not be afraid, only have faith.’ The main message is the faith of Jairus to have his daughter restored to life, and the faith of the woman who desired to be cured of her bleeding by touching My tassel. I had many miracles of healing people from their afflictions, but only a few accounts of bringing people back to life. It was My restoring life to Lazarus that was one of the reasons that the Jewish leaders wanted to kill Me and Lazarus. Too many people were converting to Christianity, and the Jewish leaders felt threatened in their positions of authority. Be attentive to other important readings as well that are found in multiple accounts of the Gospel writers.”

Jesus said: “My people, beware of the darkness where the demons and the Antichrist hide their treachery. There will be a division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. The Masons and the one world people will find a way to control the churches. This schismatic church will teach New Age principles and they will try to deceive even My elect. I will warn My faithful to have meetings in secret, and My angels will help My faithful to discern who is true and who is false. After My Warning, you will know My faithful by the cross visible on their foreheads. Those, who do not bear My cross on the forehead, will be the evil ones who have taken the mark of the beast after the Warning. When the lives of My faithful are in danger, I will warn them that it is time to leave for My refuges. Rejoice in the protection of My angels at My refuges. Your guardian angels will guide you to My nearest refuge where you will be protected, and I will provide for your needs. This is an exciting time to be alive when My faithful will be separated from the evil ones. Some of My people will be martyred for their faith, but they will be rewarded with instant sainthood in heaven. Trust in Me to guard your faith, but you must stay close to Me in prayer and My sacraments. Your sacramentals and My angels will be your shield, and not any physical weapons.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/07/12/monday-july-9-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.