We’ve had a hot summer in North America this year (2012). It’s been a record breaker. Last year in 2011 Texas suffered a drought, now it is spreading across North America. People might wonder…is this the result of global warming and man induced climate change? Is this weather a sign of the times?
According to Nostradamus this is only the beginning. Nostradamus predicted a global famine of such an extent that mankind will become cannibals. He speaks of a famine turning from one place to another until it becomes worldwide. It really won’t take much to turn North America into a desert. A decade without much rain would do the trick. We had a dust bowl in the past without any climate change. What now?
Century 2, Quatrain 75:
- The voice of the unusual bird is heard,
- In the pipe of the breathing floor:
- Bushels of wheat will rise so high,
- That man will devour his fellow man.
This quatrain above hints at something so terrible that people will be unable to afford food. The first two lines are a mystery to me. The second two lines are unambiguous.
Century 1, Quatrain 67:
- The great famine which I sense approaching
- will often turn (in various areas) then become world wide.
- It will be so vast and long lasting that (they) will grab
- roots from the trees and children from the breast.
Above is a quatrain that spells out our destiny. Is global warming a hoax invented and perpetuated by tree-hugging environmentalists? Nostradamus seems to have an opinion on the topic. Time will tell, but by then it’ll be too late to change things. I think it is already too late. This is one of Nostradamus’ least ambiguous quatrains.