Monday 2 July 2012

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

 

Tuesday, June 19, 2012: (St. Romuald)
Jesus said: “My people, many people on earth fail to appreciate the many beautiful things of My creation that were all made perfect in the beginning. Many of your plants and animals have been manipulated by man in the changing of their genetic make-up. Man in his scientific pride thinks that he can improve on My perfectly made things. Man’s view does not look at the big picture, but only on things that he likes, which is why you are destroying My balance of nature. You are seeing more cancers and sicknesses from all of your adulterated foods and the pollution of your environment. This is why I will have to renew the earth from all of your misguided changes. Even man and woman were made perfect before Adam’s sin. But now you all have inherited a weakness to sin, and you needed My redeeming act of My death to offer you an opportunity for salvation. I have asked all of you to seek perfection as My heavenly Father is perfect. I know that you cannot do this on your own, so I have given you My sacraments of grace to help you. Many of the Gospels have given you models and examples to follow so you could improve your spiritual lives. My teachings are all about loving Me and loving your neighbor. I even have asked you to love your enemies and persecutors as a means of striving for perfection. It is easy to love those who love you, but it takes an extra effort to love those who have harmed you or have insulted you. Be able to forgive everyone as I forgive you, and you will not be far from entering My kingdom of heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, over the last few years you have seen several underwater earthquakes off the coast of Oregon. This is of particular concern because of a possible underwater earthquake that could cause a tsunami. The earthquake in the vision was severe enough to cause damage to buildings, but the tsunami in the vision was only about ten feet high. There are many earthquakes on this Pacific Rim, and this area has been due for a good sized earthquake. This is not the big earthquake for San Francisco, but it may be a precursor for a larger earthquake. I have warned My people to avoid living close to the coastline in tsunami and earthquake prone areas. My people need to be ready for some big disasters in these end times, especially if they are severe enough to cause a martial law. I will warn My people when it is time to come to My refuges. Trust in My protection, and have your things ready to leave for My refuges.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/tuesday-june-19-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.