Wednesday 18 July 2012

Sunday, July 1, 2012

 

Sunday, July 1, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel was an unusual healing of raising a twelve year old girl from the dead. (Mark 5:21-43) Jairus had faith that I could heal his daughter, but the people did not want to trouble Me further when she died. Even though the people criticized Me when I said she was only asleep, I then put them out, and I raised the daughter to life again. The people were astounded, and they believed in Me more. There are several instances in the Bible where people were raised from the dead, even as I raised Lazarus as well. But I was the only One to rise from the dead on My own, and in a glorified Body. I showed My glorified Body to My apostles at My Transfiguration on Mt. Tabor as a preview to My Resurrection. My worthy faithful will have to wait until the last judgment in order to see their glorified bodies when they will be resurrected. My Resurrection is the hope that I give every soul if they are true to My Commandments. Rejoice in My promise of salvation that will be My reward for those who are faithful to Me.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/07/12/sunday-july-1-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.