Wednesday 18 July 2012

Saturday, June 30, 2012

 

Saturday, June 30, 2012: (First Holy Martyrs in Church)
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel you see a great faith in a Roman centurion when he asked Me to heal his servant without coming to his house. He knew that a Jew would be defiled to enter his house, so he just asked Me to say the word, and his servant would be healed. He went on to explain how he had soldiers and slaves subject to him, and when he gave the word, they followed his orders. By explaining his authority, he also recognized My authority in healing people by faith. This is why I told the people that I had not seen such faith in all of Israel. It is this act of faith from the centurion that you repeat at every Mass right before you receive Me in Holy Communion. I desire that My disciples would have such a deep faith in Me also. By giving over your will to My Divine Will every day, your prayers are more humble and sincere. Because you have such faith in My care for you, your prayers will be answered in My way and in My time.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one party that passed your Health Care Bill in the House and Senate were able to get support for it because it was a mandated penalty and not considered a tax. When that same party tried to win Supreme Court approval, they had it passed by treating it as a tax that Congress could levy. If this was proposed as a tax in the beginning, it would have failed. Since some feel this was a trick to get it by the judges, then your people will need to change those in office if enough people want it repealed. There are some good points and some questionable elements in this law. Implementing all of the features in the law may still require some compromises in its funding and how choices will be made for people to get the care they need. The identification cards with chips and any mandatory chips in the body will still have to be worked out. I have always told My people not to take any chips in the body for any reason, even if someone threatens to kill them. If the authorities try to force chips in the body, then this will be the time that you will need to come to My refuges for protection from the evil ones. Trust in Me because I will have My angels put a shield of invisibility over all of My faithful so you will not need guns for protection.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/07/12/saturday-june-30-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.