Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

 

Wednesday, June 20, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, today’s Gospel (Matt. 6:5-18) spoke about praying and fasting in secret, instead of trying to impress people with your holiness. Those, who seek to please people, are praying for show, and not just to show Me their love. Their reward has already been given on earth, but those, who pray in secret, will have their reward in heaven. This is also about having humility when you pray as in the vision of the parable about the Pharisee and the publican. (Luke 18:9-14) The Pharisee in the Temple was proud of himself in fasting, praying, and giving alms, and he was putting down the publican. The publican was humble in striking his breast, and asking for My mercy as he claimed to be a sinner. I told the people that the publican went home more justified in My eyes with a sincere prayer of contrition in his heart for his sins. Those, who exalt themselves, will be humbled, but those, who humble themselves, will be exalted. It is a humble and contrite heart that will be more pleasing to Me than a proud and assuming heart. When you pray from the heart, I will see the true intention in your heart whether you are praying for your own gain, or whether you are sincere in your love for Me. You may think that you can fool others, but you cannot fool Me. Focus your lives on serving and loving Me, and you will find your reward in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, the one world people are also preparing safe places for their VIPs in large underground cities. They are prepared to endure revolutions and any EMP attack on their sophisticated electronic equipment. Some of My refuges are in underground caves, but My people need to be careful about enough oxygen and light to see. Call on My angels to protect you, and to provide for your needs. You may need to stay near the opening of the cave for oxygen and light. In the caves you will need your windup flashlights, tents, and sleeping blankets. At My refuges I will have My angels watching over all of My faithful. Trust in Me wherever you will stay at My refuges.”

 

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/29/wednesday-june-20-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.