Saturday 18 February 2012

Monday, February 6, 2012

 

Monday, February 6, 2012: (St. Miki and companions)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading you read of how King Solomon stored the Ark of the Covenant in the Holy of Holies in the Temple. The Ark of the Covenant contained the two tablets of the Ten Commandments from Moses. The cloud of God came around the Holy of Holies to indicate God’s Presence. In the vision you are seeing how the honey is stored by the bees in their beehive. This refers to when you have Me in Holy Communion, that I am sweeter than the honeycomb which is mentioned in the Scriptures. You have My very Presence stored in the consecrated Hosts that are in all of My tabernacles. Not everyone believes in My Real Presence that is in My Eucharist, but I am there just the same. When you come to adore Me in My Blessed Sacrament, I am always there to speak to the hearts who are listening for My words of direction and discernment of your problems. Be grateful for My gift of Myself to you in My Blessed Sacrament.”

Jesus said: “My people, you could soon see some strange images in the sky that your media will draw your attention to them. Previous lasers were used to make unusual shaped colored stars that the Antichrist has taken credit for in announcing his coming. As more of these strange images appear, more people will be curious about them, and they could be mesmerized by thought messages coming from them. Avoid looking at the Antichrist’s eyes and any of these laser beam images that could ruin your eyes, or hypnotize you with strange voices. As more evil power starts to affect your governments, you may be forced to go to My refuges of protection. Be prepared for strange images and voices that could occur more frequently, and avoid them as much as possible.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/16/monday-february-6-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.