Thursday 9 February 2012

Saturday, January 28, 2012

 

Saturday, January 28, 2012: (St. Thomas Aquinas)
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel reading you can see My calming of the storm as I questioned My apostles for having such little faith. You are faced with threats of bad storms in the world by tornadoes, hurricanes, high winds, and ice storms. Many of these tests of nature show you how fragile your life on earth can be. In addition to the weather, you are always battling your jobs and investments just to survive financially. These worldly trials will test your trust in Me, even as My apostles were tested by the storm on the Sea of Galilee. There are also storms in your spiritual life, when you fall into serious sin, and when you have dark nights of the soul. The devil is tempting you every day, and with My help you need to guard your soul from sin at all times. Life in the body and in the spirit is a constant struggle, so look to Me for help in trusting that I am always at your side. You are not shielded from trials, but it is how you react to them in calling on Me that truly tests your faith in Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are beginning to see the real reason for starting leftist ‘occupy’ groups all over your country in several cities. Under the cover of complaints against the rich and capitalism, these protesters are starting to be more violent. You have just seen one group in Oakland, California trying to take over a building. In Los Angeles, California you are seeing black helicopters and military soldiers practicing drills in the city to handle unrest in large numbers. The ‘occupy’ groups could be used by the one world people to cause riots and chaos that could give them an excuse to declare a national martial law to control the unrest. As the coming elections could cause a change in your government, there may be powers that want to grab control before another Presidential election is completed. If there is a large artificial revolt, be ready to leave for My refuges as martial law is about to be declared. I told you that I would give My faithful a warning to leave before martial law is declared. You may have to leave in haste, so have all of your backpacks, tents, blankets, food, and water ready for storing in your vehicle. Many events will be coming together to trigger the coming of the Antichrist into power. My faithful will be protected from the evil ones at My refuges over this brief time of the tribulation.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/02/saturday-january-28-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.