Wednesday 22 February 2012

Saturday, February 11, 2012

 

Saturday, February 11, 2012: (Our Lady of Lourdes)
Jesus said: “My people, the last line in the reading of one of Israel’s leaders showed that his kingdom would be lost to decay because of the worship of the golden calves before Me. My First Commandment is about worshiping Me only, and those, who did so in history, were punished by various ways that led to their ruin. Without My blessings, you will fall to your earthly ruin as well, because you are dependent on Me for everything. So do not place any idols before Me as your money, fame, or possessions. In the Gospel I fed the four thousand people with the multiplication of bread and fish, and the people collected seven baskets of fragments left over. I am generous to My people as I offer My very Self to you in My Blessed Sacrament. You receive My Holy Manna in Holy Communion as I intimately share My love with you. Give thanks to Me and worship Me for all of the gifts that I bestow upon you.”

Jesus said: “My people, some people will be called to My refuges in caves or little homes built into the side of a hill. I am showing you in this vision a large heavy plastic cylinder that is closed on one end, and it has a door on the other end with a plastic window and an open screen up high for air to come in. The dimensions are at least seven or more feet wide to walk in, and at least ten feet long to bed down in a tent or sleeping blanket to keep warm. The door and the tent are to keep out bugs, snakes, and animals. You will need wind-up flashlights for light and possibly something to make a fire near the entrance to keep warm and for cooking. By having dirt all around the cylinder, you could be concealed from people and from the sky. Trust in Me and I will provide you a safe place to stay, and I will provide for your food and water. The tribulation will be a very difficult testing time for your faith, and you will be striped of your earthly pleasures. Have patience and pray, and you will have your reward in My Era of Peace, and then in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/16/saturday-february-11-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.