Wednesday 8 February 2012

Thursday, January 26, 2012

 

Thursday, January 26, 2012:
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, beware of a possible new war that could involve nuclear bombs being used. Iran has chosen to start talks about their quest to make nuclear bombs. Such talks could be a delaying tactic to break the oil embargo that some nations are using against Iran. Even the threat of war in this oil rich area has already affected gasoline prices. If this war becomes a reality, there could be a true oil shortage if ships cannot make their oil deliveries. Keep praying for peace because nuclear war would be a worse disaster than burning oil wells.”

Jesus said: “My people, you wonder why many people do not trust their politicians. When they make campaign speeches, these people say one thing, but their actions are completely the opposite. Another problem with your election process is that the media and the candidates waste more time on destroying the candidates’ reputations than they spend on the issues that should be compromised. Many pieces of legislation are not voted on in the House and Senate, and even more are not signed by your President. Your power struggles are causing gridlock on the bills that need to be passed to fund your government. Pray for compromise to come in your Congress.”

Jesus said: “My people, abortion has been a divisive issue, but My faithful need to stand up for the unborn who have no rights for life in America. These decisions in your court are like legislation from the bench, when it should be the vote of the people on such a basic right to life. Those, who support this death culture, will need to face Me in judgment for the killing of My babies. I encourage My faithful to keep praying for the stoppage of abortion, and protest your immoral laws and decisions that advocate abortion. These millions of babies who were killed, are weighing heavily against America. Just as Israel was banished into Babylon, so America will fall to the evil one world order as its punishment.”

Jesus said: “My people, be grateful that people are making sacrifices to prepare My refuges for My faithful during the coming tribulation. You have been given many messages on how to prepare refuges and what preparations that My faithful need to store for when you leave for My refuges. You will be facing an evil time that you have never seen before. So thank Me for warning you and helping you to prepare for the Antichrist’s coming.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the past these increases in the debt ceiling were passed without much debate. Now your debt has become so large that it threatens to erode your very government. The problem is that you have over $60 trillion in obligations for your current entitlements, and there is no way to find enough money to fund them. Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security trust funds have been raided to balance previous deficits. Now these funds are nearly broke, and neither party is addressing the collapse of these programs. Instead of trying to blame one side or the other, responsible leaders need to have a plan to face these problems. If these problems are not addressed, your bankruptcy will come quickly.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have told you how these evil ones have made hundreds of death camps in America with gas chambers and crematoriums. They made these camps so they can exterminate Christians and patriots who will not go along with their North American Union and their new world order. These camps are the one world people’s preparation for when they will declare martial law, and they will try to force mandatory chips in the body on your people. Because of these threats to your lives, this is why I have encouraged people to set up refuges, and why you will need My invisible shield of protection. Bear with these trials for a brief time before I come and conquer these evil ones and cast them into hell. Rejoice in My coming victory when you will enter My Era of Peace.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you pray at your meetings, you also are being informed of the events that will soon lead up to the Antichrist’s coming. Being prepared for the coming tribulation will be very helpful in giving you hope in My protection at My refuges. You can see before you, how evil is gaining more control over your daily lives. It is the one world people who are your largest threat to your freedom because they want to control everyone fully. Do not be afraid of these evil ones, because My protection is greater than their power. Trust in Me and I will provide for all of your needs.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/02/thursday-january-26-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.