Tuesday 21 February 2012

Thursday, February 9, 2012

 

Thursday, February 9, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, even though King Solomon was given many gifts, he had many foreign wives who he appeased by making shrines to their foreign gods. Because of this sin of idolatry in worshiping other gods, I inflicted a punishment on his house through his son. Even today there are people who worship idols of sports, money, and possessions. Remember that such idol worship is against My First Commandment which says I shall have no other gods before Me. I am the only One worthy of your worship, which is why you need to come to Sunday Mass according to My Third Commandment. In the Gospel I healed a foreigner’s daughter of a demon because of her faith when she said: ‘Even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the children’s table.’ This healing of others than just the Jews is a forerunner of how St. Paul spread My Word to all the Gentiles. For truly I came on this earth to die for the sins of all mankind. My original mission was to teach the Jewish people, but in many instances I healed the Gentiles as well. My faithful should also reach out to evangelize all the nations without any discrimination. I love all peoples, and I wish to offer everyone an opportunity to be saved. So work to bring as many souls to Me as you can.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, I spoke to you recently about the Antichrist claiming that these stars in the sky are a sign of his coming into power. This is to mimic the Star of Bethlehem that announced My coming to the earth. I also warned you that these stars were not miracles, but they were made with lasers. Before, I talked about voices in the skies that could possibly draw people to worship the Antichrist. Now, people are hearing sounds in the sky that some are saying they sound like trumpets or horns. It is curiosity that could draw people to seek out the source of these sounds. Beware of these voices, strange sounds, and laser beams that show circular designs in the night sky. They are being perpetrated by the Antichrist to get people to understand the announcement of his coming.”

Jesus said: “My people, mandatory chips in the body are coming to you through the new Health Plan passed by your Congress and your President. Do not take any chip in the body because these chips will control your free will with voices. These voices will be transmitted from satellites and cell towers right to the chips in the body. These voices will hypnotize people with implanted chips, and they will be controlled like robots. These voices from the skies are exactly the ones that I told you to avoid so you are not tempted to worship the Antichrist. Call on My protection from My angels and remember to refuse any chips in the body.”

Jesus said: “My people, this new Health Plan is about controlling the people. They want to computerize your medical records just like Hitler did in starting his eugenics program which is similar to the history behind Planned Parenthood. The most recent decision to force hospitals and Catholic operations to provide abortion devices goes against My Church’s teachings against birth control and abortion agents. My people need to stand up against this Health Plan in all of its evil designs.”

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that little by little the evil ones in power will be taking away your freedoms, and especially your freedom of religion. It is one thing for women to want available birth control devices and abortions. It is a violation of your freedoms when Catholics in the health field cannot refuse to partake in abortions or handing out birth control devices. This problem will be extended into mandatory chips in the body, and eventually mandatory flu shots. You need to fight these evils in this Health law.”

Jesus said: “My people, it is true that Catholics would be offended by taking away their religious freedoms. But there are many Catholics who are using birth control and voted for your current President. He also promotes abortion. There is some hypocrisy among Catholics where they know My Church’s laws against abortion and birth control, but they do not obey these laws in their actions. Pray that Catholics will not just be in name only, but that they will live their faith out of love for Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing an increasing persecution of Christians and patriots as your freedoms are being striped day by day by your government’s laws and edicts. Your government can now pick up any American they choose whom they deem is a threat to your society. This could even be interpreted that those who are against government policies on abortion, religious freedom, or over spending in National budgets, could now be detained indefinitely in detention centers without a trial by jury. Your freedoms will be striped to the point that your only safe place to live will be at My refuges. Prepare for leaving because your rights will soon be non-existent when the North American Union is adopted.”

Jesus said: “My people, the time of the evil one’s control is growing short, so they will have to speed up their takeover. This means that the one world people will stop at nothing to manufacture a reason for another war and an event that would precipitate martial law. All the means are available to cause a bankruptcy, pandemic virus, false terrorist acts, mandatory chips in the body, and mandatory flu shots. When any of these things occur, My faithful will need to pack up their things quickly and leave for My refuges before they can capture them. Because time for the demons is short, expect these events to come very soon.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/02/16/thursday-february-9-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.