Saturday 6 October 2012

Friday, September 14, 2012

 

Friday, September 14, 2012: (Exultation of the Holy Cross)
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading the people of Israel complained about the manna that I sent them for food in the desert. Because of their grumbling, I sent them saraph serpents that bit the people and some died. The people asked Moses to help them, so he mounted a bronze serpent on a pole, and lifted it up for the people to look on and be healed. This is an image of Me as I was lifted up on My cross so I could heal people of their sins. I even rewarded the good thief by telling him that on that same day he would be with Me in paradise. I call all of My people to pick up their daily cross and suffer their trials with Me on My cross. You are all struggling through the demands of your human existence so you can have your reward with Me in heaven. Do not fall into despair from whatever you are suffering, but look on Me face to face on My cross, and ask Me to help you through each day. Consecrate everything you do to Me, and you will gain your reward in heaven for your sufferings. Remember also that I will raise up My luminous cross in the sky over My final refuges so My people can look on it and be healed of all of their infirmities. My cross is your salvation and a source of healing. By My perfect sacrifice, you will see My faithful saved from hell and brought to heaven. Satan had people kill My human body, but I confounded him and sin as I turned an evil deed into a saving act for souls who accept Me. Cling to My cross as your comfort in this life, even if you must suffer pain for My sake.”

(Difante Family Mass) Jesus said: “My people, you are celebrating My feast day of the Exultation of the Cross. It is the grace of My death and Resurrection that has brought redemption to all of mankind. It is up to each person’s free will to accept Me and follow My laws, and I will bring that person to heaven. I am always present to you in My tabernacle, but I am still suffering on the cross for all of the ongoing sins of man. This river in the vision represents My endless graces that are constantly available to My faithful through My sacraments. Every time you come before My tabernacle, you can drink in My graces for your visit. Give praise and glory to Me for all the gifts of My graces that I make available to everyone. Many times you watch the river flowing as in the vision, and it is amazing how it seems endless. This is how endless My graces flow out to you from My abundant graces. Take advantage of every grace that you can have from coming to daily Mass. You have a miracle of My Body and Blood which comes before you at every Mass at the Consecration. The more graces you receive, the easier it will be to fight the devil’s temptations.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/01/friday-september-14-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.