Friday 12 October 2012

Sunday, September 23, 2012

 

Sunday, September 23, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I set a child in front of the people to show them how much I love the little children and the unborn children. My people should know that every person has a body and soul, and each person is a temple of the Holy Spirit. This is why every person is important to Me, and each soul is equal in My eyes. So do not discriminate between some people you may like more because of any difference in their clothes, their race, or their financial status. I call all of you to love everyone equally as I do. This means to even love your enemies which is hard to do, but with My grace you can try to do this. In the vision I am comparing your President of power to the least person in your country. You are to respect each life equally if you want to work toward your perfection. In your society the unborn children are not protected from abortion, but their lives should be just as important as any other living person. Pray and fight abortion in your country so these little lives can be protected.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/05/sunday-september-23-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.