Sunday 14 October 2012

Monday, September 24, 2012

 

Monday, September 24, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, there is a focus on a light that is kept in the open, but in the vision you are seeing the true Light that comes from Me in My Word in Scripture. When it is dark at night, you have difficulty in seeing things. It is the devil who tries to cloud My Light in your life, so you have to make an effort to open your Bible so I can enlighten your mind and soul. It is one thing to be guided by daylight or an artificial light at night. It is another thing to have the eyes of faith that lets you see My spiritual Light. It is My spiritual Light of faith that guides you through life to follow My ways and My Commandments. Your gift of faith is also the spiritual Light that you can share with others so you can bring them to Me in their souls. This Light of faith in Me also needs to be shared with your children if you are married with children. The souls of your children are your responsibility even after they leave your house. Give them good example in leading them to Sunday Mass, daily prayer, and monthly Confession. I bring My Light of faith to every soul, but I do not force My love on people. So you should not force My love on your children because I honor your free will choice. Help your children by reminding them of their spiritual responsibility to love Me and their neighbors, but they need to accept Me on their own. Keep praying for their souls and the souls of your grandchildren. I am the Light of the world, and you should spread My Light of faith to the people from the rooftops.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/05/monday-september-24-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.