Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

 

Tuesday, September 18, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in this vision of time moving forward, this means that the time of evil’s reign is running out. The evil people, who are preparing the way for the Antichrist, are about to bring on their worst struggle to cause a world takeover. They are preparing a financial disaster of a world depression amidst another world war. Their goal is to steal your wealth and make you their slaves. They may take away your money and your homes, but I will protect My faithful at My refuges. Refuse to take any chips in the body so the evil ones cannot control you with their voices. Some will be martyred in the death camps, and some people, who take the chip in the body, will be your enemies who will try to kill My people. Allow My angels to defend you so you do not use guns to kill people. I have been warning you of these coming events for many years, and soon you will see these trials happening before your eyes. Trust in Me when I will warn My faithful to leave for My refuges of protection.”

Jesus said: “My people, many of your appliances, vehicles, computers, and anything using microchips are vulnerable to EMP (Electromagnetic pulse) attacks. Some EMP weapons use a small nuclear device which could spread radiation and EMP effects. There are also portable EMP weapons that could be carried by airplanes and directed on localized targets. These weapons can destroy microchips, and they could paralyze equipment and cities. Only if you could provide new chips, or repair your damaged electronics, could your equipment start working again. This is why it would be smart to have such a supply of chips buried in the ground with a shield around it. Many countries have access to such EMP devices, and they could be used to neutralize an enemy’s defenses that use guided missiles. This is why it would be good to plan for a non-electric means of travel like bicycles in case your vehicles do not work, or when gas is not available. Trust in My help when I will protect My faithful at My refuges that will be shielded from this warfare.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/01/tuesday-september-18-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.