Wednesday 17 October 2012

Sunday, September 30, 2012

 

Sunday, September 30, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in the first reading and the Gospel I told My apostles that those who proclaim My Name in their deeds are for Me, and not against Me. There are some Christians that are not Roman Catholic, but they are evangelizing in My Name. It would be better to have My sacraments, but My faithful should not stop them from evangelizing in My Name. It is the ones who speak against Me that are your spiritual enemies. I still want you to love everyone, despite some people who are being your persecutors. I showed you a priest offering Mass in an underground catacomb. Years ago the Early Christians hid in catacombs, and they held their services in an underground church. Once you experience a division in My Church, you will see My faithful remnant will have to be an underground church. Soon after, you may have to come to My refuges for protection from your authorities that will be seeking to kill you. Have trust in My protection as My angels will shield you from these evil ones.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/05/sunday-september-30-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.