Saturday 6 October 2012

Saturday, September 15, 2012

 

Saturday, September 15, 2012: (Our Lady of Sorrows)
(Seven Sorrows: the prophecy of Simeon, the flight into Egypt, the loss of the child Jesus in the Temple, the meeting of Jesus on the way to Calvary, Jesus dies on the cross, Mary receives the Body of Jesus in her arms, the Body of Jesus is placed in the tomb) Mary said: “My dear children, I painfully suffered these sorrows as I had to endure my Son’s death on the cross. I knew His mission was to save all of mankind from their sins, but as a mother, it is hard to lose a son, even if He is God’s Son. I was privileged to be the Mother of Jesus, and I am called blessed among all women. Not only am I the Mother of Jesus, but I am also the mother of His people in the person of St. John at the foot of the cross. I watch over all of my children, and I protect you with my mantle. Call on me in my rosary as you pray the Mysteries of the life I had with Jesus. I am happy to share the joys and graces of my Son, even in the midst of my sorrows.”

Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you this stagnant pond with algae to represent a pond that was not being cared for. Sometimes you can use chemicals or have a flow of water to keep the algae from forming. This can also represent a person’s spiritual life that is not active. To guard anything of value as your soul, you need to put up a defense, and nourish your spiritual life with prayer, fasting, and Mass. The devil never sleeps, so you cannot ignore your spiritual life, or you may succumb to his temptations. You also need to wear some blessed sacramentals as a defense against demonic attacks. Beware also of any addictions that may try to control you, because demons are attached to addictions. You need to be constantly vigilant because you need to have pure souls, so you are ready to meet Me at your judgment when you die. Those, who are faithful to Me in life, will receive their just reward in heaven.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/01/saturday-september-15-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.