Sunday 25 September 2011

Monday, September 12, 2011

 

Monday, September 12, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I remarked how much faith that the centurion had in My ability to heal his servant. He also respected Me that I did not have to come into his home for his servant to be healed. It was forbidden for Jews to enter a Roman centurion’s home. Even in the Mass around Communion time you are quoting the centurion’s prayer: ‘Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul will be healed.’ When I was on the earth, I treated everyone equally both the rich and the poor. I love everyone equally with an unconditional love. I want all of My faithful to love everyone as well, even your enemies. In your society at times you tend to show favored treatment for the rich and important people. Some also seek fame and desire to be treated royally by increasing their status or their wealth. My faithful need to seek a simple and humble life without fame. You also should not discriminate between the rich and the poor because they all have a soul which I have created equally. Respect everyone because each person is a temple of the Holy Spirit with the spiritual life of a soul.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/09/22/monday-september-12-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.