Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

 

Tuesday, September 20, 2011: (St. Andrew Kim, et.al.Korean martyrs)
Jesus said: “My people, many times history repeats itself since many civilizations have risen and fallen. The prophets were sent to warn Israel not to worship idols and foreign gods, but the people of Israel would not listen to Me or My prophets who brought My messages. As a consequence, Israel was conquered and exiled in Babylon. Later, they were allowed to return to rebuild their Temple. So it is with America because you are also idolizing money, sports, fame, and gold. Because you are turning your back to Me with your abortions, homosexual marriages, divorces, fornication, and not worshiping Me on Sunday, you also will be exiled from your own land. My faithful will be making an exodus from their homes to My refuges. The Antichrist will kill, torture, or enslave those who do not come to My refuges. Even your many disasters in the weather are reflecting the violence of your sinful society. My faithful will be returned to a renewed land of My Era of Peace when all the evil ones will be separated and cast into hell.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/09/22/tuesday-september-20-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.