Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday, September 11, 2011

 

Sunday, September 11, 2011:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel I told My apostle to forgive his neighbor seventy times seven times. In other words My people need to be generous as I am generous in forgiving their sins. I love all of you unconditionally, and you should strive to love everyone and Me as you love yourself. This is My Great Commandment, but I know it is difficult to love your enemies and those who persecute you. You need to pray even harder for souls who do not believe in Me, and may be following the devil in earthly ways. In all cases you should strive to forgive your neighbor of any transgressions against you, and be able to seek your neighbor’s forgiveness of any harm you may have done to him or her. All of you are sinners and in need of My forgiveness and My grace. I have given you My sacrament of Penance so you can come to Me in the priest to seek My forgiveness and absolution of your sins. You should confess your sins at least monthly or sooner if you are in mortal sin. Those, who are in mortal sin, are dead to Me with no grace in their souls. By confessing your sins, your soul is cleansed of all darkness, and you are now in My Light with sanctifying grace restored to your soul. Pray for your priests who receive you in Confession and give you Holy Communion. They have to endure the attacks of the devil just as you do. By keeping your soul pure along with your daily prayers, you can keep close to Me and open to carry out the mission that you have been given. I am all loving and I call My faithful to be all loving in imitation of Me.”

Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing much sin in San Francisco and New York City. These sexual sins are calling on My punishment for homosexual acts and fornication. The vision shows My severe punishment of San Francisco when it will be submerged into the ocean from an earthquake because of the homosexual sins. There is also coming more punishment for New York City from storms and other means of destruction. Recently, New York State has approved homosexual marriage. These sins are all abominations and these cities will not escape My punishment for their sins. I am warning My faithful to leave these cities just as I warned Lot to leave Sodom and Gomorrah. This is because in a short time these cities will suffer My wrath. I have put up with man’s sins for too long, but now these cities are calling down My justice. Pray for the souls of the people of these cities because many may die suddenly without being ready to meet Me at their judgment.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2011/09/22/sunday-september-11-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.