Friday 15 June 2012

Monday, June 4, 2012

 

Monday, June 4, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel of the vineyard and the tenants, I tell a parable about Myself as the cornerstone who was rejected by the builders who represent the Jewish leaders. Just as the tenants killed the servants and the son, this related to how the leaders killed the prophets, and they would eventually kill Me as the Son of God outside of the city. These Jewish leaders wanted to kill Me, but they feared the people who treated Me as a prophet and a healer. In this parable I was giving everyone a blueprint or plan of how I would give up My life for the souls of all peoples. Even the Old Testament by the prophets also told of My coming. Today, you have My modern day prophets who are also revealing My blueprints of how I will come again in victory over the evil ones. This is how the modern day tenants will be brought to justice in the end times, just as in the parable. Rejoice My faithful that you are being prepared for the tribulation, but you know the outcome of My victory over Satan, the Antichrist, and the evil ones.”

Jesus said: “My people, New York City has been the center of America’s financial exchanges, and you saw the disruption of your finances from the disaster at the trade center in 2001. The one world people have the destruction of your economy as one of their goals for a takeover. These same people have the use of the HAARP machine at their disposal to cause disasters wherever they please. The most damage that they could do to your economy would be to send another major disaster into your financial center in New York City. This vision of a large storm, that would effect this city’s buildings, could be effected by the use of the HAARP machine to enhance your tropical storms up the Eastern coast. You saw the effect of a glancing blow of Hurricane Irene in this area. Any such storm that would affect New York City could throw your recovering economy into a downturn. This is just one of many plans that the one world people could use to make your country vulnerable to martial law. The coming events of the next six months could dramatically change the face of America as you know it today. Pray for My help in bearing these coming events that could lead you to coming to My refuges for protection of your body and your soul.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/14/monday-june-4-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.