Tuesday 12 June 2012

Saturday, May 26, 2012

 

Saturday, May 26, 2012: (St. Philip Neri)
Jesus said: “My people, in the Scripture readings you have seen how St. Paul was in jail, and how all the apostles, except St. John, were martyred for My Name’s sake. With many of My faithful killed, you were fortunate to have My Gospels and St. Paul’s writings preserved in the Bible. The religious leaders in My time did not want their authority challenged, and they did not want to change their way of worship for many years. These leaders could not accept that I was the Son of God incarnated as a man. This is why these Jewish leaders persecuted those who wanted to spread My Word. Even the Romans continued this persecution of Christians for several hundred years. I have told you before that if they persecuted Me, the people of today will persecute you as well. In America you are being harassed by the media and the one world people. The sinners around you do not want to be told of their sins that they are committing because they want to enjoy their sinful pleasures. Even if the evil ones want to kill you for your belief in Me, I will still protect My faithful at My refuges. Call on Me and My angels to protect you in this coming trial. When you are being persecuted, you will be told when to come to My refuges when your lives will be in danger.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/saturday-may-26-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.