Wednesday 6 June 2012

Saturday, May 19, 2012

 

Saturday, May 19, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, you have read how St. John the Baptist wanted people to repent of their sins and be baptized. You also remember how Jonah told the people to repent and fast or Nineveh would be destroyed. Some of you have read the recent book about the Harbingers, and how America has been warned to repent of its sins, or you could follow the way of Israel into exile. You have been warned as in Isaiah 9:10, in the destruction of 9-11-01 and your financial collapse of 2008. If you do not change your ways and follow Me, then you are calling My judgment against America. Still you are aborting your children, committing many sexual sins, and now some are justifying same sex marriage. Without following My ways instead of man’s ways, how can you hold back My judgment against America? In the Gospel I want to lead you to My Father in heaven, but if you do not listen to My words, and put your faith into actions, then My judgment will fall on you. America is turning its back on Me as few are praying and honoring Me on Sunday. If you truly love Me, you would show your love in prayers and worship, as well as showing your love for your neighbor in good works. America’s judgment is coming, and it will come through the one world people in taking over your country. I am merciful and loving, so I will allow you to have My angels’ protection at My refuges. Trust in Me and follow Me, and you will have your reward with Me in heaven.”

Jesus said: “My people, I leave the doors to My heart open all hours of the day, which is different from your locked churches. I am open to repentant sinners, and I will forgive their sins at any time. Some people are reluctant to come to Confession for fear that the priest will criticize their sins, or for being away from Confession for a long time. Have no fear of coming to Me because I want My faithful to be cleansed of their sins at least once a month. There also are some people who do not want to confess their sins to a priest, or some who do not want to admit that they have committed any sins. To come to Confession, My faithful need to humble themselves in asking for My forgiveness. Call on Me to send you My angels to defend you from the demons. I love all sinners, and I want to see them repent so their souls can be saved. Give praise and thanks to Me for offering up My life for each of you. You all are in a battle for souls, and you need to reach out in charity to evangelize as many souls as possible.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/saturday-may-19-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.