Saturday 16 June 2012

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

 

Wednesday, June 6, 2012: (St. Norbert)
Jesus said: “My people, in today’s Gospel (Mark 12:18-27) the Sadducees, who did not believe in resurrection, tried to test Me with a story of a woman who married seven brothers. Then they posed the question of which husband would the woman have in heaven? This whole question was just a trap of speech because they did not even believe that there would be an after life. I told the Sadducees that they were badly misled because they did not know the Scriptures concerning the resurrection of the soul at the last judgment. I also told them that souls, who enter heaven, are like angels, and they do not marry each other in heaven. This does bring up a question if you will recognize your spouse or relatives in heaven. In heaven everything is in harmony and love, and only those souls, who are worthy, will be there. When you die, you are greeted only by your relatives that are in heaven. These are the same souls who will be praying for you if you need purifying in purgatory. Your main focus will be on loving Me in heaven, as you will be constantly praising Me. When you are in heaven, you will know your loved ones, and you too, will be praying for your relatives in purgatory and those who are still on earth. Coming to heaven will be the most glorious happening in the life of your soul. All of you should be striving for this greatest moment of your eternal life. I love all of My people, and I desire that every soul could come to Me in heaven. I respect every soul’s free will, and I do not force you to love Me, but loving Me will bring you an eternal reward.”

Jesus said: “My people, I want to give you some advice on how to run your refuges, but you must think of how you will be independent from water lines, gas lines, and electric lines. Water is a primary need for survival, so you need an independent source of water as a well or a stream. If you do not have water, I will have a miraculous spring provide your water, but it will be a limited supply that will need multiplying. Many of you are used to using flush toilets and daily showers. If your water supply is limited, you may have to set up outhouses and use small amounts of water for bathing. If you are in the North, you will need wood, kerosene, and gas containers for fuel that could be multiplied, and the appropriate heaters. This will be your means of keeping warm. You will need some kind of an oven or cooking device to prepare your food. You will have daily Communion from My angels, deer, and any other food you have stored or that you have farmed. I will provide the food, but you will need to prepare it. Trust in Me that I will provide your food, water, shelter, and protection with My angels. My refuges will be your places of protection during the coming tribulation of the Antichrist. Those, who do not come to My refuges when I warn you, are risking martyrdom if they stay in their homes. Some people feel uncomfortable with the thought of living a rustic life, but these refuges will afford you My protection. It is for certain that this time is coming soon, but do not be concerned with knowing the exact dates of these events. I have told you the sequence of events that will start with My Warning experience, and then the martial law will come. You will be on the road to My refuges before martial law is declared. These events could start any day, so have your preparations ready to leave.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/06/14/wednesday-june-6-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.