Thursday 7 June 2012

Sunday, May 20, 2012

 

Sunday, May 20, 2012: (Ascension Thursday)
Jesus said: “My people, as you look down at the faces of the people, you can see their souls through their eyes. When you come to worship Me at Mass on Sunday, My love goes out to all the people who are following My Commandments. Your souls are so precious to Me, and that is why I do not want to lose even one soul to the evil one. I wish I could instill this understanding of how precious souls are into everyone of My faithful. If you understood this love of Mine for souls, then you would understand why I send My disciples to all the nations to bring My Word to everyone. I want to give everyone an opportunity to be saved from hell, and to experience My love for each soul. Love of God is on a higher level than earthly love, and I want all souls to receive My gifts and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. You are about to celebrate Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came down upon My disciples in the form of flames of fire. It is by the power of the Holy Spirit that My missionaries are inspired to evangelize souls, just as My apostles and St. Paul were great evangelists. Rejoice that you are blessed to go out and give witness of My love to the people of the world.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/sunday-may-20-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.