Saturday 2 June 2012

Thursday, May 10, 2012

 

Thursday, May 10, 2012: (St. Damien of Molaka’i)
Jesus said: “My people, St. Paul went to Jerusalem to plead the case for the Gentiles so they would not have to bear all the Mosaic laws of circumcision and other customs. It was agreed among the apostles that the Gentiles did not have to bear this burden. This opened up the Catholic faith to everyone in the world. There is one restriction that was maintained in lawful marriage between a man and a woman. Divorce has been frowned on because marriage was meant for life. I understand there are some unbearable situations where remaining married may not be possible. Some have separated, and some have been allowed annulments in special cases to allow remarriage in My Church. There are other so-called marriages that are not accepted by My Church. Common law marriage may be accepted civilly, but in My eyes living together in fornication is a life of constant sin. I love everyone, but it is your sinful actions that alienate you from Me. In the vision you could see how God the Father was especially not happy with same sex marriage or those who promote it. I have told you in previous messages that I consider homosexual acts as abominations. This is another sinful lifestyle which My Church and I do not approve of. Even if some people consider same sex marriage politically correct because it is tolerated, it does not change the fact that it also is a life of sinful actions. I am always willing to receive people who want to repent of their sins, but living in relationships outside of marriage, either heterosexual or homosexual, are improper lifestyles that should be avoided. These are delicate issues to discuss, but it is important that I warn souls that such sinful living can lead to hell if you do not change. Love of God and neighbor should be leading your lives.”

Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, your government is continuing to spend money that is not collected in taxes, the Senate has ceased establishing budgets, and it is not controlling out of control expenditures. These deficit budgets will put many of your entitlements out of money in a short time. Neither party is willing to compromise for the sake of the people. Your deficits are threatening your whole financial system just as the European countries are ready for bankruptcy. Pray that reason will come to your leaders before your own country could go into bankruptcy.”

Jesus said: “My people, some of your politicians are focused on pleasing various segments of your voters to gain more votes at election time. Unusually large sums of money are being collected for the coming campaigns for election. It is the people of influence in the one world people who are controlling both parties. This election could well be your last if candidates for the people are not elected. Pray for America because your freedoms are at risk in this coming election.”

Jesus said: “My people, you saw some severe droughts last year, and there is a chance that you will see similar problems with fires as well this summer. Some areas are having problems getting fresh water when the rains cease. Pray that you will not see more disasters that threaten lives. Earthquakes could again be severe in areas with major faults. Have some food ready for any shortages from these coming disasters. I will see to your needs, but your sins are calling for My justice.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the last year or so your stock market has been threatened by potential bank failures in several European countries. Many of these situations are not being helped by austerity budgets. The banks which are financing these loans are having problems, and they will be raising interest rates that could start a domino effect of failures in these countries. This could trigger a failure in the euro and eventually a failure of the dollar as well. Such problems could trigger a world recession or depression that would invite a takeover by the Antichrist. Pray for My help which may lead you to My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, I have shown you before the plans of the one world people to cull or reduce the population. They will begin this plan by spreading a deadly flu and requiring mandatory vaccine shots that will ruin the people’s immune system if they take it. Refuse to take these flu shots. If you see many people dying from such a virus, or the authorities try to have mandatory flu shots, this will be another sign for My people to come to My refuges so you can be healed of any diseases by My luminous cross and the healing spring water.”

Jesus said: “My people, I commend your prayer group and other prayer groups for your persistence in your prayers. By joining together in prayer, you also are forming a network for My faithful to keep in touch with various refuges for helping each other in the coming tribulation. Some prayer groups may even form their own refuges to stock food and needs for your people to survive independently from outside sources. I have been calling many people to set up refuges so My angels can help protect My people from the evil ones. Pray for My help as you need to prepare yourselves for living at My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, as you make plans for your refuges, you also want to pray for good counselors as well to calm down the frightened people when they first come to My refuges. This is why you will need a quiet place of perpetual Adoration at each refuge. You will be in total trust in My protection, and I will have My angels keep the evil ones away from My refuges. I have shown you healing, multiplied food and water, and the angel’s shield of invisibility. So fear not the evil ones, and place your full trust in Me at this time.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/05/31/thursday-may-10-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.