Wednesday 21 November 2012

Monday, November 12, 2012

 

Monday, November 12, 2012: (St. Josaphat)
Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel reading I asked My apostles to have a strong faith so they could go out to evangelize the people. Even today I ask My people to renew their faith as it once was strong in their initial fervor for Me. When you were brought up in the faith from your parents, you were learning how to love Me from your heart, and not just with your mind. It is this true fervor of love from the heart that I desire from all of My faithful. Sometimes you come to retreats to relight your fire of love for Me in your heart. When your love is strong, it enhances your faith and strengthens you to fight the temptations of the evil one. You also need to share your deep fervor of faith with others, so they can be on fire with love for Me. By coming close to Me every day, you can be ready to meet Me at your judgment when I will call you home to Me. Give praise and thanks to Me, and thank those who helped you to have such a gift of faith. Watch over your children and your relatives to keep their faith burning as strong as yours.”

To a friend: Jesus said: “My people, listen to the inner voices that are guiding you in your work to provide a place for My faithful at My refuges. Just as you have seen in your ‘Field of Dreams’, the people will come to My refuges as they are led by their guardian angels.”

Jesus said: “My people, you will eventually see a preview to martial law when your police and Army will be setting up checkpoints to monitor the movement of your people. Then you will see certain restrictions for entering certain states in order to have a proper reason to enter. Your main state highways will soon require an ‘easy pass’ to use them. These roads will eventually require National ids and then chips in the body to use. This is why you will be required to use the back roads for your travel before the tribulation to avoid these checkpoints. When it is time to come to My refuges, you will be invisible to these authorities, so you can avoid being captured. Be prepared for limited travel as your gasoline usage could be controlled as well to cut down on your carbon dioxide pollution.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/14/monday-november-12-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.