Wednesday 14 November 2012

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

 

Tuesday, October 30, 2012: (Bob Carey’s Funeral Mass)
Bob said: “God bless everyone. I am happy to see all of my family and friends that could come to my funeral Mass. I love you Mary, and all of my family. I will be watching over you and praying for all of you. I thank all of my care givers in my last days. I am in heaven, and I am happy to be free of pain in my soul body. I know my family will take good care of Mary. I have had a full life, and I was happy to help the church in the ways that I could. I thank all of the priests at whose Masses I attended. I enjoyed My hobbies, but I am now joyful to be in the workshop of the greatest Carpenter.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/01/tuesday-october-30-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.