Monday 5 November 2012

Saturday, October 13, 2012

 

Saturday, October 13, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, this is a beautiful chapel that has received many blessings in how the altar and statues were brought here to give honor to Me at Mass. All of My places of refuge will have springs of clear water that will have healings as at Lourdes, France. Not only will you see healings, but if needed, these springs will flow with enough water to drink for all the people who come to My refuges. This water will also be used to baptize all those who love God, but have not yet been baptized in My Church. I love all of My people, and I know how much you will need My protection from the evil ones of these end times. At My refuges you will see My angels who will make you invisible to your enemies. You will have places to sleep, food to eat, and daily Communion at Mass or from My angels. Rejoice in My protection, and be thankful for all the necessities that I will provide for you during this time of tribulation that will be less than 3½ years.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/10/17/saturday-october-13-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.