Friday 30 November 2012

Sunday, November 18, 2012

 

Sunday, November 18, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, as you come closer to the end times, you will see a happening in the sky on the day of the Warning that will frighten many people. Everyone will have their life review at the same time. Then you will see where you will be judged. You will have a small taste of your judgment’s destination before you will be brought back into your body. After you come back, you will have a strong feeling to repent of your sins, or a need to come to Confession for Catholics. This will begin the events that will lead up to the Antichrist’s coming into power. At the end of the tribulation, you will see Me on the clouds coming to judge the people. My Comet of Chastisement will cause the three days of darkness. The evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will renew the earth. Then I will bring My faithful down into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven. Be on the watch for My coming, so your soul is ready to meet Me at its judgment.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/29/sunday-november-18-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.