Saturday 17 November 2012

Sunday, November 4, 2012

 

Sunday, November 4, 2012:
Jesus said: “My people, I have warned My faithful of a coming division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. This evil schismatic church will be led by Satan using New Age teachings and heresies. This will cause My faithful to form an underground church as in the catacombs of older days. You will also see religious freedoms under attack by your government, and Christians will be martyred again for their faith. When your lives are in danger, I will call My faithful to have their guardian angels lead them to the protection of My refuges.”

Jesus said: “My people, in the days that I lived on the earth, food was not as plentiful as what you have today. At the Last Supper this was a celebration of the Passover Meal which used unleavened bread, cups of wine, and bitter herbs which was a food made in haste. This custom of unleavened bread is still used today in the Host of Communion. The altar wine has certain requirements as well. These two simple foods are used at the Mass, but these should not be substituted by leavened bread. The consecration of these physical species into My Body and Blood is the most precious gift of Myself that I could give to My faithful in My Eucharist. This sacrament is so holy, that My people are directed not to receive Me with mortal sin on your souls. Those, who commit a sin of sacrilege, are committing another mortal sin that should be confessed. I welcome all souls to Confession so you can cleanse your sins from your soul, and then you are worthy of receiving Me in Holy Communion. You gain graces from both sacraments, but many are not coming to Confession as often as they should. The worst situations are people who are living together in mortal sin with fornication, and they continue to come to sacrilegious Communions. Pray for these souls who are disgracing My sacrament of Communion when they need to confess their mortal sins first. In your families you need to encourage your own relatives to live a proper life. Those souls, who continue to live in sin, are risking the fires of hell. Keep praying for these souls since your prayers could save these people.”

http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/2012/11/14/sunday-november-4-2012/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.